Prof. Abraham Nyska
DVM, Dipl. ECVP, Fellow IATP
• Prof. Abraham Nyska is an expert in toxicologic pathology
• Prof. Abraham Nyska, is a Visiting Full Professor of Pathology, Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University.
• Prof. Nyska has more than 45 years’ experience in evaluation and pre-clinical risk assessment regarding safety-related toxicologic and experimental pathology of chemicals, drugs, medical devices and stem cells.
• He worked for 10 years as a staff scientist and expert in Toxicologic Pathology at the American National Toxicology Program (NTP) of the National Institute of Health (NIH), followed by 8 year as an NTP Consultant.
• Prof. Nyska serves as an Associate Editor of “Toxicologic Pathology”. He has strong research-oriented attitude and vast collaboration with top federal research institutes (i.e., NIH, EPA) and academic institutes, with more than 460 publications in peer-reviewed journals and 11 chapters in books. Prof. Nyska is a consultant in Toxicologic Pathology to pharmaceutical companies, CRO’s, and Federal institutes in Israel, Europe, India and the USA.
• His considerable deep knowledge, long-standing expertise, and dedication in the area of Toxicologic Pathology has earned him twice the highly valued NIH Director Award “In recognition of consistent dedication and teamwork, insuring quality evaluation and interpretation of pathology aspects of NTP studies”, and “For highly significant scientific and technical contributions to the analysis and reporting of the NTP “dioxin-like chemicals” initiative”.