Prof Olivier Lepage
DMV, IPSAV, MSc, DES, PD, HDR, DipECVS
Qualified as a veterinarian at the University of Liège, Belgium,
- Master of Science from the University of Montreal (Canada),
- Privat Dozent from the University of Berne (Switzerland)
- Habilitation to direct research from the University of Lyon (France).
All post-graduate degrees concentrated on research of noninvasive assessment of equine bone. Presently I work at the ICE-GREMERES Research Unit where I am working on an original equine model of osteoarthritis for assessment of various joint regenerative medicine treatments.
- private practitioner
- Internship (University of Montreal)
- Residency in large animal surgery (University of Montreal).
- Diplomate European College of Veterinary Surgeons.
- Equine Surgery Clinician (University of Montreal),
- Head of equine surgery (University of Bern)
- since 1998, Full Professor in equine surgery and Director of the Equine Health Centre, Veterinary School of Lyon, VetAgro Sup (France)
- since 2020, Associate Professor at the Ecole inter-états des sciences et médecine vétérinaires de Dakar (Senegal)
NB: I served the European Society of Veterinary Orthopaedics and Traumatology as President and the European College of Veterinary Surgeon as President of the exam committee and Board Member