BSAVA 2022: Countdown to Congress!
With just two weeks to go to BSAVA Congress(24-26 March), we’re starting our countdown with a quick roundup: a wealth of over 130 hours of high quality CPDspread over 22 modules and on-demand lectures presented by70+world-class speakers in twenty disciplines to choose from.
Selected for their subject knowledge, pragmatic approach and ability to inspire, this year’s speakers are all-set to deliver insightful presentations and are ready to answer your questions in the extended Q&As.
Range of sessions on feline medicine
Highlights include a range of sessions on feline medicine, with top feline speakersincluding Sam Taylor, Séverine Tasker, Emi Barker and Ursula Dietrich discussing diagnostic and treatment updates for feline infectious peritonitisas well as feline uveitisandremote glucose monitoring for diabetic cats. The new therapies available for FIP and the financial and ethical implications are certain to draw interest from delegates.
Likely to appeal to vets and managers world-wide are sessions on balancing profit and purpose, delivering quality and cost, equality and diversity – as well as a whole module on the‘front of house’ reception area – with contributions by practice management gurus Ernie Ward, Brian Faulkner and Alison Lambert.
Understanding, valuing and empowering these ‘front line’ co-workers will provide insights and tips for all types of practices to help “convert calls into consults” and provide a warm welcome to existing and walk-in clients.
Interactive format for remote delegates
Many sessions at this year’s event feature two speakers providing different perspectives on a topic, followed by an interactive discussion. With just 15-20 minutes to get into the detail, lectures will get straight to the point, be fast-paced and rich in content. Click here for a quick look at the programme.
This year’s hybrid format is set up so that those unable to travel to Manchester can attend online through a virtual platform which will run alongside the live event.
The virtualprogramme allows an interactive format for most sessions, allowing remote delegates to participate in discussions, quizzes and comments for an optimal learning experience.
Only two weeks to go, but ample time toregister on www.bsavaevents.com! Reduced rates are available for BSAVA, FECAVA and WSAVA members, as well as veterinary nurses and students. All participants will have 60 days’ access to all virtual and on-demand content after the event.
Accreditation has been granted by the Swiss Veterinary Association for two CPD points per day of congress. RACE accreditation is pending.
- For all information on the BSAVA Congress, go to bsavaevents.com
- The British Small Animal Veterinary Association (BSAVA) exists to promote excellence in small animal practice through education and science. BSAVA is a not-for-profit professional body, founded in 1957 to serve veterinary surgeons treating companion animals, and now includes veterinary nurses. BSAVA has more than 10,000 members, the majority work in practice as veterinary surgeons or veterinary nurses. bsava.com
- For those wishing to travel to Manchester, please visit:https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-to-england-from-another-country-during-coronavirus-covid-19
- Press Contact for Europe (for media queries in English, German, French, Dutch and Spanish): email@example.com
- Contact BSAVA: PR & Communications Office, firstname.lastname@example.org