We are looking for a Night Veterinary Surgeon to join our friendly and experienced team in Richmond.
Medivet Richmond 24 is a modern and well-equipped veterinary surgery which is committed to providing a high quality veterinary service to all pets, both day and night.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for emergency and critical care and will thrive on working at gold standard in patient and client care!
This is a permanent role, covering a shift pattern consisting of 7 nights on 14 nights off, (Monday - Sunday), 7pm - 9am. Weekends are included in this pattern.
Medivet also offers outstanding career progression, including post-graduate study. We are growing rapidly, and it is an exciting time to join us - we encourage growth and development within your role and are truly committed to help our Medivet family members achieve their goals!
Salary & Benefits: 7 nights on – 14 nights off Annualised Package Below:
A very competitive salary is available, depending on your experience, including a generous commission structure.
· Flexible working either full time or part time
· £1500 CPD allowance + 3 days
· Funded Post Graduate study and Certificate support available.
· Flexible working either Full time or Part time
· VDS/RCVS/BVA Fees paid
· Five weeks annual leave + Bank Holidays
· Paid 4 week sabbatical after every five years of service
· Company discounts & rewards scheme
· Up to £5000 relocation package (based on a family of 4 and shipping)
This is a great opportunity not only to bolster your skillset but also share knowledge with your peers and the veterinarian industry.
We can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.
To apply by email:
+44 (0)7545 191709