European College of Veterinary Pharmacology and Toxicology & the European Society of Veterinary Nephrology and Urology are holding a one-day symposium on pharmacology and the kidney on Friday 19th July 2019 Time: 9.00-5.30pm at the Royal Veterinary College, Camden, London, NW1 0TU.
• Pharmacology of nausea and emesis management in renal disease
• Nausea, appetite and lean body composition in the renal patient
• Antimicrobial testing and break points: what do they mean?
• What’s new in the ISCAID UTI guidelines?
• Angiotensin receptor blockers: Effects beyond afferent arteriolar vasodilation?
• Managing proteinuria and hypertension in the dog
• Understanding hypoxia and HIF in renal disease
• Drug targets for mineral and bone disease in CKD
Confirmed Speakers: Ludovic Pelligand, Luca Guardabassi, Herve Lefebvre, Caroline Wheeler-Jones, Rebecca Geddes
Click here to Register:
• ESVNU/ECVPT members £70, Non-Members £100, Residents/PhD students £35
• Abstract submission: To be announced soon with FREE admission to residents/PhD students
submitting an abstract
• Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com