Veterinary Research and Practice in Animal Reproduction
The European College of Animal Reproduction (ECAR) holds its first Scientific Symposium from 4 to 6 July 2019 at Vetmeduni in Vienna, Austria.
- A must for ECAR Diplomates, Residents and other veterinarians with a focus on animal reproduction.
- Plenary sessions with keynote lectures on current topics in animal reproduction
- Species-orientated parallel sessions with introductory lectures and free communications
- Case presentation sessions
- Oral presentations will be supplemented by structured poster sessions
- Science and clinical presentations are combined with unique social events in one of Europe´s most fascinating cities.
The Symposium is preceded by the Annual Summer School for ECAR Residents on 4 July 2019.
We are grateful to our sponsors for their generous support of the ECAR 2019 Symposium
Further information: https://www.vetmeduni.ac.at/en/ecar2019/