CALL FOR EBVS COMMITTEE CHAIRPERSONS for
STANDARDS AND QUALITY ASSURANCE COMMITTEE ,
FLEXIBLE PATHWAYS COMMITTEE
The European Board of Veterinary Specialisation (EBVS) is a non-profit organization committed to leading and promoting veterinary specialist professional training and certification in Europe, aiming to ensure superior animal and public health and well-being(https://ebvs.eu/).
EBVS Committees aim to support the Board and the Executive Committee in fulfilling the EBVS mission, strategic goals and objectives.
The Committee chairperson should be:
- Recognized at national and international level,
- Able to devote time and effort in the affairs of the Board,
- Good administrators to handle the burden of relevant work and
- Diplomates of suitable seniority (ideally with a letter of endorsement from their respective College).
Also, experience in college and/or EBVS – related activities is desirable.
The Committee chairperson will be tasked with:
- arranging and chairing the meetings of the respective committees at bi-monthly to quarterly basis,
- attending the bimonthly meetings of the Executive Committee and of the General Assemblies of the Board and
- performing any other relevant business related to their role.
The post is voluntary. Applicants will be evaluated by the EBVS Selection Committee, reviewed by the Executive Committee and will be appointed by the EBVS Board. Committee chairpersons will be appointed for four years, renewable once.
Interested Diplomates should send a CV, a motivation letter and, if possible, a letter of endorsement from their college, to: George C. Fthenakis, Dip ECSRHM, Dip ECAR, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for receiving applications is: 15October 2021.
EBVS Selections Committee
George Fthenakis (Dip.ECSRHM,Dip ECAR), PaoloMartelli (Dip.ECPHM), PierreMaliver(Dip.ECVP)