City University of Hong Kong (CVMC) is hiring!
City University of Hong Kong - CityU Veterinary Medical Centre (CVMC) is one of the world's most advanced Veterinary Clinics in Hong Kong, with over 35 Veterinarians across a 35,000sq ft clinic, owned by City University of Hong Kong.
ECC Specialist (4 days on 4 days off shift pattern)
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated ECC Specialist to join our growing team. The position offers emergency clinicians an opportunity to work in a state-of-the-art facility, side-by-side with a large group of specialists in Oncology, Dermatology, Surgery, Cardiology, Emergency & Critical Care, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Anesthesiology, Diagnostic Imaging as well as a team of dedicated Primary Care and Emergency clinicians, nurses and friendly support staff.
- Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine (BVSc) or Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM)
- A board-certified Veterinary Specialist in Emergency and Critical Care
- Diplomate status with DVM, ACVECC or EVECC preferred
- Candidates who have complete an approved training program but are yet to finalized exams are also strongly encouraged to apply
- Work-life balance
- 4 days on 4 days off shift pattern
- No on call duty
- Attractive market rate salary
- Relocation allowance
- Housing allowance
- Generous CE allowance
- Study leave
- Medical coverage of the employee's spouse and dependent children
- Life insurance
- Staff discounts
- Opportunities for advancement
- Full assistant with HK vet license and work visa application
You can learn more about us and our team at https://cityuvmc.com.hk/en/home/ or our LinkedIn: https://hk.linkedin.com/company/cityu-veterinary-medical-centre