We are looking for a Dermatology Diplomate or board eligible diplomate to provide referral level consultations and advice. The ability to perform intradermal testing and operate video-otoscope is required. We teach final year students from Glasgow Veterinary school and train residents in Dermatology. The practice is supported by 3 RVN trained in derm procedures. Full and part time applications considered, working 3-4 days a week. No weekend requirements.
We are a unique referral dermatology practice with 3 Diplomates on staff and highly trained support personnel. We offer referral services for the West and Central Scotland and North West England. We also provide an equine service.
We are looking for an ECVD or ACVD Diplomate (or board eligible) individual.
Benefits (subject to pro rata):
• 6 weeks plus bank holidays
• 6 days paid CPD leave
• £2000 CPD Allowance per annum
• Private Medical Insurance
• VDS Membership paid
• BVA Membership paid
• Service based holiday entitlement increases
• Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
• Enhanced paternity pay
• Birthday leave
• Discounted veterinary fees
• My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• Cycle to Work scheme
• CPD/training support
• Paid bereavement leave
• Company sick pay
• Employee opinion survey
• Free uniform in a number of roles
• Annual pay reviews
• Social events
• Sponsorship for overseas employees
• Academy & Leadership courses
• Focus on employee wellbeing
• Relocation packages
As a BAME and LGBT+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.
To apply, please email your CV to Rebecca at or call 07970049413 for more information.
Senior Recruitment Support