- Are you passionate about emergency and critical care?
- Are you ready for an exciting and challenging caseload?
- Do you have a passion for training and mentoring?
- Do you thrive on the adrenaline rush of emergency?
An opportunity to join the AEC Kedronas aVet Director to lead our team of Vets in providing a gold standard of care to all patients.
At AEC Kedron we have a purpose built 24/7 emergency and critical care centre with everything you will need to practice at your best and provide outstanding clinical care; including multi-parameter patient monitors, in-house laboratory including PT/APTT and blood gas analysis, ultrasound, endoscopy, digital radiography, blood products and mechanical ventilation. We pride ourselves on providing our team with the best environment for you to work and grow your career.
Supported by a strong management team our Vet Director would plan and implement training programs for the current team. The Veterinary Director role works closely with the Nursing Manager and the Practice Manager to ensure that both our clients and staff are fully supported.
About Your Skills & Experience
- Current Veterinary registration andrequisite qualifications
- Committed to providing optimal patient care
- Ability to work efficiently and independently
- A passion for leading and motivating a team
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills
- Flexible, adaptable and a positive ‘can do’ attitude’!
- Memberships in ECC, Surgery or Internal Medicine (highly favourable)
- A permanent full-time role with variety
- A competitive salary and benefits package in line with experience
- A rewarding role as an ECC Veterinarian Director in a dynamic supportive team environment
- Structured induction and module-based training
- 5 weeks paid annual leave
- A healthy regard for work-life balance
- Study/CE leave, customised emergency CE program
- VIN and AVA Memberships
How to Contact Us
For a confidential discussion contact Michelle Gray your Talent Acquisition Partner on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0429 007 945