In response to continued growth and development, Pride Veterinary Referrals are looking to appoint Heads of Service for the following disciplines – Medicine, Surgery, Neurology, Anaesthesia, Diagnostic Imaging.
Supported by Discipline and Operations Managers, the Heads of Service will take the lead in continuing to develop and grow the individual services and Pride Veterinary Referrals as an outstanding multi-disciplinary centre, reporting to our Referrals Director.
Pride Veterinary Referrals has a people centred focus – we work together to ensure the development of colleagues allows for career progression and professional development that results in excellent patient and client care.
An exciting, challenging and progressive new role for our Referral Hospital, the Heads of Service will be integral to the next phase of growth for our business, continuing the development of service offering, team contributions and professional opportunities.
Flexible working patterns will be considered.
As the senior clinician, you will provide strong and effective clinical leadership to inform business decisions. You will also have an understanding of relevant KPI’s and financial performance of the discipline and wider referral services to inform your own discipline team goals and strategies.
If you are a diplomat who aligns with this strategy and is motivated to take the service and the referral centre to the next level then we would like to hear from you.
Professional Perks and Benefits
1. An excellent salary package commensurate with experience
2. Generous holiday allowance plus bank holidays and birthday off work.
3. £3000 CPD cost allowance plus 10 days CPD days to give or receive training.
4. RCVS and VDS costs covered plus 2 chosen subscriptions.
5. Regular internal CPD, rounds and morbidity and mortality rounds to maximise patient outcomes.
6. Death in Service Cover
7. Private Healthcare
8. Discount staff pet scheme
Additional Role Benefits (recognition extra to Referral Vet role)
1. £10,000 salary supplement per annum pro rata.
2. Additional CPD budget/time for non-clinical/personal skills development CPD to support personal development and training.