Medivet Guildford is looking for a Lead Veterinary Surgeon to lead and support a team and work in collaboration with the regional team.
Guildford is a quick jump on the train into Central London, walking distance a retail park with lots of shops and amenities. Our Guildford practice boasts fantastic reviews and is an integral part of the local community.
There is potential for Branch Partnership at this clinic- where you will own your own practice, have autonomy and share in the rewards, whilst having the support of being part of a larger group!
We are ideally looking for our Lead Veterinary Surgeon with an interest in surgery (but not essential) with experience of the following:
· Capable of sole charge
· Holder/working toward a certificate in surgery/medicine or an interest in doing so!
· Experience in leading a team- being an inspirational and encouraging leader and empowering team members
· Must be customer centric
You will be in a well-equipped practice that offers a wide range of services including digital x-ray, dental x-ray, ultrasound machine, with ease of access to nearby Medivet practices that specialise in orthopaedics, soft tissue surgery, dermatology, medicine, ultrasonography, dentistry, exotics and ophthalmology.
Alongside that, you will be local to other Medivet practices that you can get a second opinion on or refer to, with access to CT and MRI.
The benefits we offer on top of a structured career path is:
· Up to £65,000 (Full time)- dependent on experience
· Flexible working either full time or part time
· £1500 CPD allowance + 3 days
· Funded Post Graduate study and Certificate support available.
· Flexible working either Full time or Part time
· VDS/RCVS/BVA Fees paid
· Five weeks annual leave + Bank Holidays
· Paid 4 week sabbatical after every five years of service
· Company discounts & rewards scheme
· Up to £5000 relocation package (based on a family of 4 and shipping)
This is a great opportunity not only to bolster your skillset but also share knowledge with your peers and the veterinarian industry.
We can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.
To apply by email:
+44 (0)7545 191709