- Responsible for applying advanced scientific knowledge to perform microscopic evaluation of tissues, and for recording results, preparing complex reports delineating pathological findings, and assisting with necropsy supervision. Work directly with customers as needed to market company services and to assure customer satisfaction. Provide guidance to less experienced staff members.
- Education: Doctoral degree (D.V.M.N.M.D.) from an accredited veterinary school, or acceptable international equivalent in veterinary medicine.
- Experience: 6 or more years of pathology experience post-D.V.M.; working knowledge of anatomical pathology; specialized training and/or experience in toxicologic pathology preferred,
- Certification/Licensure: American College of Veterinary Pathologists (A.C.V.P.) board certification required to enter the grade at the minimum experience level. Additional years of directly related experience may substitute for the board-certification.
- Salary: CAN$ 175K + bonus + benefits + relocation package + VISA sponsorship
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org