Specialist Positions at CityU VMC, Hong Kong (internationally competitive renumeration packages & benefits)
If you are interested in experiencing all that Hong Kong has to offer while being part of the team in a world-class, university-affiliated veterinary hospital, please send your full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can learn more about us, our team, and our mission at https://cityuvmc.com.hk/en/home/.
CityU VMC Specialist services are growing, and we have positions for Board-Certified (or residency trained) specialists, including:
- Specialist,Veterinary Cardiology
- Specialist, Veterinary Dermatology
- Specialist, Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging
- Specialist, Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
- Specialist, Veterinary Internal Medicine
- Specialist, Veterinary Neurology
- Specialist, Veterinary Oncology
- Specialist, Veterinary Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation
CityU Veterinary Medical Centre (VMC), owned by City University of Hong Kong, is the largest small animal hospital in Hong Kong at over 33,000 sq ft. We are committed to being a leading provider of exceptional veterinary care through our specialty, 24/7 emergency, and primary care services. Joining VMC, you will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with an international team of specialists in dermatology, emergency andcritical care, internal medicine, neurology, surgery, oncology, ophthalmology, anesthesiology and pain management, as well as experiencedprimary care and emergency clinicians. CityU VMC is fully staffed with highly trained nurses and technicians, many of whom have veterinary degrees themselves.
State-of-the-Art Facilities: VMC is equipped with 22 consultation rooms and 9 surgical theatre suites. Our advanced medical imaging and diagnostic capabilities include a 1.5 Tesla MRI, 64-slice CT, digital radiography, ultrasound (including point of care ultrasound), color doppler echocardiography, intraoperative fluoroscopy, and endoscopy. The Centre includes a brand new, state-of-the-art intensive care unit (ICU), a new fully-equipped dentistry suite, a cardiology suite, conference and meeting rooms, and a 24/7 emergency service with its own entrance, consultation rooms, treatment area, and waiting area. The CityU Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory complements VMC by providing advanced diagnostic services in Hong Kong.
A very competitive, experience-based renumeration package with generous production bonus, annual CE allowance, no on-call duty, relocation bonus, annual leave, family-friendly leaves (marriage, maternity, paternity), worldwide staff medical and life insurance (cover spouse and children), and full assistance with HK vet license and work visa applications and relocation. while many clients speak English as well as Cantonese, nursing staff provide translation when necessary
About Hong Kong
- Hong Kong is a fantastic destination for expats and their families, with wonderful food, a vibrant culture and so much opportunity to travel and explore Asia.
- An advanced economy with very low rates of crime across the city.
- A relatively low personal tax system in Hong Kong.
- Hong Kong has one of the best healthcare systems worldwide; staff medical and life insurance will cover staff’s spouse and children.
- Quarantine-free travel in Hong Kong.
CityU VMC is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment-related purposes only.