- Diergeneeskundig Centrum Noord Nederland - Emmeloord
Veterinarian specialist in Radiology (ECVDI) wanted
Dierenkliniek Emmeloord is one of the longest-existing referral clinics in the Netherlands. Due to the expansion of our activities in both our equine and companion animal divisions, we are currently looking for a second radiologist to join our practice.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in imaging in horses and / or companion animals, such as cardio-ultrasound in GD; take / guide official HD / ED X-rays; review X-ray, CT and MRI images; X-ray in all its breadth for the horse
- An individual who holds clinical quality in high regards- this is of paramount importance in order to take veterinary medicine to an even higher level together with our disciplines
- Desire and drive to gain clinical development
- Enthusiastic and passionate about working as part of a team
What do we offer?
- A chance to join a passionate and experienced team within a great working environment
- Support and mentoring from our current Radiologist
- Market-based salary, based on knowledge and previous experience
- The opportunity to develop and grow further through our in-service training modules and contacts with fellow specialists in the UK
Would you like to join our team?
If so, then please sent your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in contact shortly.